WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Thursday, June 26, 2008

??What??

Ok wrap your heads around this one.  I got a text from C today at 615.  It said "I'll call you later to figure out this weekend."

No call.

What the fuck?  What IS that?
I have NO idea what this means?  If you didn't want to call, why would you text and say you would?  It makes no sense.  I'm pretty done with this girl.

BTW, Penelope, comment all you want.  Never too many.

2 comments:

voiceinmyhead said...

sadly enough, i have been this girl before. she feels responsible to you and doesn't want to be a total bitch, but you're right, she didn't make the effort to call. nobody is THAT busy...she's just not that into you. (btw, total cliche by now, but it's a great book).

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Voiceinmyhead. That's very true.

Text messaging is reserved for those beyond the point of "does he like me" or vice versa. Some people just prefer to text, though. Ive's dated several people who are text-only, never call sort of people. I never really liked that.