WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BAD! Bad Blogger!

I'm being a horrible blogger lately.  And its not for lack of anything to say.  I have tons to say but I'm in a horrible mood and quite frankly have been getting drunk and stoned beyond belief for the last 2 days to make myself feel better about it.  By the way, Audi told me its not 5 k to fix my transmission today.....its 10k.  Ten thousand dollars for a new transmission.  What The F*#&^$@?

I promise I will write soon.  I really want to touch on some of the comments.  I apologize for keeping you guys hanging but this is how I deal with massive B.S. in my life.  I drink.  Yeah.  Not healthy.  If you want to lecture me feel free.  I probably need it.

4 comments:

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

I would lecture, but ... that's not really me. And you obviously know it's not the best way to deal with shit, so I won't waste my breath telling you something you already know :-)

Hope things turn around for you soon.

voiceinmyhead said...

cheers!

Anonymous said...

$10k? for transmission? TRADE IT IN - THATS ALL I CAN SAY.

Hope you feel better

Anonymous said...

Sometimes that's a great way to let go and chill. It's when you're 12 steps away from AA is when you need to put down the drink. ;)

Not funny...bad commentor, bad.