WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What is my problem?

I told you all I'd find a way to make this negative.  Last night C was out with her friend's for one of their birthdays.  I sent her a text and got no response. I'm sure there are 100 legitimate reasons that she didn't get back to me last night, but I'm obviously only thinking of the bad ones.  What I SHOULD have done is realized that C was out with her friends, and not even have sent the text.  

But at the same time, if you got a text from someone like me in the situation we're in, wouldn't you return at least SOMETHING?  Am I crazy, or am I just way off in what I think is going on here?

I hate this shit.  I need to chill the fuck out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please go to my blog and look up Two Date Diva - she just did a post about this very subject.

Good read from a woman's view for a man like you :)

GM said...

I think you are just crazy and need to relax. She was probably just busy with her friends and she might have even left her phone somewhere.