WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Questions? Comments? Rude remarks?

This is gonna be a potpourri of a post I guess.  Wanna respond to some comments and touch on some news.

First, thank you all for your comments.  Very cool, very helpful.  Would like to respond to a few if I may.  Getting stoned is a funny thing.  It's different for all people, and even different for the same person depending on the conditions they're doing it in.  For me, most of the time I get very relaxed.  However, this is not to say I will be getting stoned every day to relax.  I was just kind of observing the effect that it had on me the other day.  And I understand that some people get depressed and stuff from weed, but honestly it's never had that effect on me.  I can really only say good things, which may lead to a hypocritical moment when I'm telling my kids how bad it is for them to smoke pot (assuming I ever have any).

As far as therapy goes, I'm gonna hold off.  I feel like I'm getting to a better place.  Seeing the forest for the trees I guess you could say.  Writing things here has really helped put things in perspective as far as what is and is not something that I should really let bother me.

Sign that I'm getting better: C had to break our date on Thursday because her mom and brother and sisters were doing a belated father's day dinner for her step dad.  I freaked for like 15 seconds thinking "she's thinking up excuses to not see me."  But convinced myself "No, she really has to be with her family, its all good.  And if she is making shit up, I don't want to see her anyway."
We are hanging out tonight.  Actually I'm still trying to figure out what the F to do with her.  I'll figure something out.

I'd like to touch on these RETARDED girls from Gloucester (my home town) who all thought it would be a great idea to get pregnant and "raise their babies together."  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!  You think cuz Britney Spears little sister starts shooting out kids at 17 its the right thing to do?  Um, hi.  Major difference here.  SHE IS RICH!  And can pay someone to raise her child.  You, are not.  And these friends of yours that you'll be "raising your babies with?"  Lets see how much they give a shit about you when you've all been up till 6 AM with your screaming children.  Do you understand that your life is over?  Oh, and kiss any kind of normal childhood good bye.  Further more, your children are probably as doomed as you are.  Who are these parents of yours who raised you to think that having a child at 15 with a 24 year old homeless man was a good idea?  (yes, you read that right)  Good luck.  

Oh, and everyone else?  Keep working and paying your taxes, because there are 17 girls in Gloucester now that will be depending on their welfare assistance checks to keep their children alive.  And guess who pays for it?  Yeah.

As my uncle once said "It makes no sense.  You need to get a permit to but a tank in the ground to put shit in (septic tank), but anyone who wants to can just have as many damn kids as they want."

Poignant.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

not to mention jamie lynn made a mistake! and is now 17 (not 15)! and got preggo with a live-in boyfriend and not a homeless man. yeuck I am equally disgusted, I couldn't imagine being from the same hometown as those wackjobs.

Anonymous said...

You do seem to be going to a different place with yourself, and you see it unfolding right in front of you, yet you aren't sure what to do. I hope you find what you are looking for :)