WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Friday, June 27, 2008

Deep thoughts by jack handy

So I'm not calling her.  I won't do it.  I talked to my friend Becky, who is the shit, for the record, and she said "Fuck that girl.  You're a great guy and if she isn't going to call you she's a bitch.  You can do better I promise."  I love you Becky.  I really needed that.  Becky has been my Jiminy Cricket (along with you folks of course) for the last few weeks.

Anyway, I guess with this post I'm gonna make it not about my personal life for once.  After this weekend I'm sure I'll have TONS to tell, but for now, no.

Ok, so I saw this link on the Digg yesterday.  I've seen people in these shirts and honestly, WTF?  My first reaction, of course, was to ask "Is that guy wearing a girls shirt?"  Well, all of my fears have been realized because he wasn't.  This is a man cleavage shirt.  Ya know what I want to see when I'm walking down the street?  Some man cleavage.  Yeah.  That's hot.  Girls, am I way off or is this the dumbest fashion trend of the last 10 years?  God help us.

Also, since I'm single, and involved in so many weddings this year this link kind of struck a chord with me.  Too funny to not share with the world.

Few more random links:

A Guide to Douche Bags - Priceless.  Not sure what type of douche bag I am, but hopefully none.  Though I guess everyone gets a little douchey at times.

A Letter From a Boston Cop - This is pretty much perfect.  I love everything about what this guy is saying.  Unfortunately he's not allowed to beat the piss out of these idiots because everyone and their brother has a camera phone and would only film him beating someone up, not the part where someone smashes a window or lights a car on fire to deserve said beating.

What Airline Pilots Want to Say when you have a flight delay.  Priceless.  And self explanatory.

This Piece will be a bit controversial.  It is a long video for youtube, but everyone in the U.S. and the world needs to watch it.  The common misconception about the Israeli Palestinian conflict is that Israel is good, Palestine is bad.  Needless to say it is not that cut and dry.  Israelis are not saints, and as seen in this piece are prone to firing carelessly into crowds of innocent people, as well as murdering people in cold blood and then lying about it to the outside world.  It is quite graphic, be warned, but it may open a lot of people's eyes to what is really happening in the region.

I hope you all have a fun safe weekend.  Thank you for reading and commenting, and wish me luck. I'll need it.

Good bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Doughbag one was awesome. The sad part is someone had to sit there and put all thats shit together just to educate us women.