WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The NBA its FANTASTIC!!!!

Edit:  Disregard all of the horrible things that I've said about the NBA.  I just watched the greatest comeback in NBA playoff history and it was my Celtics doing it.  This is why sports are the greatest.  At any time history could be made.  I was literally about to change the channel, and during the regular season I would have, but this is the finals.  And I'm glad I watched.  Thank you Celtics for making that 3 hours of my life well worth every minute.

Amazing.  This is why I love sports.

One more gentlemen.  Its your turn.

No comments: