WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Thursday, June 12, 2008

...Same Old...

So, obviously I was being neurotic.  As always.  C texted me and we're planning to meet up tomorrow night.  The lesson, as always, is I'm an idiot.  It pisses me off that I feel like this for 2 reasons.  It is completely unfounded, in this case at least.  And honestly, I really shouldn't care this much about someone I don't even really know that well.

I want to write, but right now I'm tired and pissed off because the Celtics are getting absolutely smoked, and once again the officiating is dubious at best, so I'm really in no mood.  This is why I hate the NBA.  If it were going the other way I'm sure I'd love the NBA, but it's not so right now I hate it.

Anyway, thanks for all of your comments.  Once again if I actually listened to them it might help.

No comments: