WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Number 17

Open letter to the Celtics:  Thank you.  Thank you for another championship for Boston.  We are living in the golden age of Boston sports, but this championship is one of the sweetest because it was won in the city.  It's easy to be a sports fan when you're here in Boston, and honestly I take it for granted, but a championship is never taken for granted.  Congratulations.  Another parade is in the works, and I'll be there.  BRING ON THE DUCK BOATS!

Then on to '09.

P.S. Doc, thank you for not letting Sam I Am the Freaky Alien play.  I TOLD you it was for the better!

No comments: