WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nature Boy.


Just stopped by my friend's house and got stoned.  I'm better now.  See, I don't need pills...I self medicate.  But in all honesty, I have definitely lost the hopeless feeling I had before.  And I feel good about C and me.  Whether I should or not.  One of the wonders of weed I guess....

Nature's Prozac.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Its funny how getting stoned can do so much for some and can be counterproductive for others. I had to quit cause it actually made my anxious feelings worse. I miss the way it used to make me feel... back when I was 18 and would watch Harold and Kumar or Star Wars and space out for a few hours. Man those were the days.