WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday morning, 10AM

Re-read that last post and I'm kind of realizing that I sound like a pretentious douche.  I was angry.  Bad day at the office.  So I vented here.  Again, this is kind of like my therapy.

Was at the Sox game last night....right behind the home dugout, perhaps you saw me on TV.  Great seats to a horrible game....8-0?  Really guys?  To the Mariners??  WTF?

Got a friends B-day party tonight.  C is coming (I'm gonna start using initials like Julie.  Sorry for stealing your moves, but I like it.)  It will be fun I assume, but I'd really like to get some alone time with her.  The last time I was with her we at least got to go to dinner and talk first.  This time we're pretty much gonna be surrounded by people the whole time.  Not ideal, but at least I'll get to see her.

In other news I'm sore.  For 2 reasons.  I played volleyball last sunday with a couple of friends.  Went running for the ball, hit it in the air, and the guy on my team dove to get it and rolled up over the back of my leg bending my knee in a direction that it is not meant to be bent.  At first it just hurt a bit, but now I'm thinking there may be some real damage because it's been almost a week and it is still really tight and sore.  Just what I need.  The other reason is that since my knee is a mess I couldn't run so I did about 100 pushups and 200 sit ups instead....bad idea.  I can barely lift my arms above my head....but boy am I going to be super jacked!  I remember a time when I used to be able to work out and not be sore....I guess I'm old now....damnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the Boston Redsox, 2nd draft - Gibson from Seaford, Delaware------MY HOMETOWN!!!! he graduated from my high school (different years of course)

Look on the map and see how small we are, just happy something come from Seaford, of all places.