WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Monday, June 2, 2008

Pretty much couldn't live alone....

at least not in my current situation.

So my roommate is away on business, and I have the apartment to myself.  Normally I would be absolutely thrilled about this.  But for some reason I just have weird shit going through my head, and quite frankly I'm kind of lonely.  I've lived alone before.  I loved it.  It was fantastic.  But for some reason right now I'm just not happy.  All I can think about is the fact that I'm just alone.

On a side note, I called Caitlin, and she didn't answer.  I left a quick "Hi its Nick.  Give me a call when you get a second."  No call.  I think this may be contributing to my issue.  God I'm such a loser!  HA!  I'm going to bed.

No comments: