WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Monday, July 14, 2008

PDA...Not the hand held kind...


So, I met up with the Russian last night.  We went on a sunset harbor cruise.  I guess that's what you do when you're 20.  She wore a short short skirt.  Don't get me wrong, it looked fantastic, but there are some things you just don't wear on a boat.  The 3 inch heels weren't helping her sea legs.  

Now, I can remember being 20.  I was a bit different than I am now, but keep in mind, I was in a relationship at that time that I'd been in for 5 years already, so sticking my tongue down my girlfriend's throat wasn't exactly on my radar.  Apparently in Russia they aren't shy about making out in front of a boat full of strangers, a restaurant full of people, anywhere on any given sidewalk or on the green line.  It was more than a bit much.  I mean, I see people doing what we were doing, and it kind of makes me sick.  But honestly, at this point I'm just like, whatever, I'll go with it.

So all night she is making references to jumping my bones, as it were.  References to getting it on in an alley, or on top of a bar....That is WAY beyond my personal range of acceptable even when I'm drunk, never mind when I'm sober.  I'm guessing she was joking, but it's hard to tell sarcasm or jokes with her.  She has quite an accent, and I honestly have no idea how wild this girl might be.  She's kind of got the "crazy eyes."  All guys know about the crazy eyes.  It's not necessarily that you have big eyes, or that you don't blink.  They just have a look.  It's unmistakable.  Now, I'm not going to marry this girl, she's going back to Russia in six weeks, so I'm pretty sure I can deal with however crazy she is until then.

Not sure how I feel about this whole thing at this point, though I do have to say I've got to figure out how to cut down on the PDA without offending her.  I hate to say this but it is great that her visa expires in the end of August.  This could just be a fun quick thing, which I think is just what I need at this point.  If it were not the case that she were leaving it wouldn't be as stress free.  I really can't win or lose in this situation I guess.  All I can do is try to enjoy myself, so that is what I'm doing.  It is a good feeling to not care again....That sounds cold, but honestly, being bent out of shape about girls I hardly know is just ridiculous.

In other news, if you recall a few weeks ago I was supposed to be "set up".  Well my friend finally gave me the girl's email address.  We're meeting up Thursday night after work.  If anyone has any suggestions of a good place to meet up in the financial district let me know.  I have a few in mind, but nothing spectacular.  I have no idea what she's like, or even what she looks like.  My friend from high school (who is setting us up) knows me, and knows the kinds of girls I've dated.  I hope she's not setting me up with the "really nice" friend.  I know, it's horribly shallow of me, but there has to be a physical attraction before there can be anything else no?

Thanks all for reading and commenting.  Sorry for the brief post, but I'm tired and the Lice Episode if South Park is on, so I'm out.

No comments: