WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Sunday, July 6, 2008

From Russia With Love?


Last night wasn't all blogging and packing as it turns out.  I send a text to K just to see what she was up to.  Turns out she had just gotten back from visiting her friend in Maine and was just hanging around her apartment.  I invited her over for, you guess it, a movie.  She accepted and came over.  We watched Snatch, one of my favorite movies.  (Side Note:  I will never forgive Madonna for what she's done to Guy Ritchie.  Before Madonna he made classics like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch...Since then, crap like Swept Away (starring Madonna...After she married him.)  This kills me.)

We didn't watch much of the movie.  I guess you could say I got to second base?  Though based on what's going on in Gloucester these days may mean getting your girlfriend pregnant with twins.

She is making me wait till I get back from Baltimore.  That is what she told me.  Though, when I walked her home she brought me around to her bedroom window and said "There is my bedroom window.  If you ever want me you can just come stand outside."  Which immediately made me think she wanted me standing outside that night, though I did not.

I totally bit on her "tease" if you will and we had dinner tonight as well.  I kind of regret that.  It is too much too soon, but she is definitely into it.  We walked around Newbury street a bit after dinner and then I really had to leave to finish packing and getting everything together for Baltimore tomorrow morning (and apparently writing a blog entry.)  I said "I have to go, let's grab a cab home."  She said "I will walk.  You get a cab."

??  Umm, I'm confused, and made sure she was ok with that.  Apparently it was ok, and she walked away?

I don't know what this means, but I'm not going to worry about it.

Flight at 6AM tomorrow.  Wish me luck

No comments: