WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day Game

So just a quick update because I've been M.I.A.  for a couple of days.  

Hung out with L2 and her friends at a bar downtown on Thursday night.  It was fun, and her friends seemed pretty cool.  Not exactly the type that go clubbing, which is welcome news as far as I'm concerned.  She and her friends were ASTOUNDED that I didn't have facebook.  In fact, so astounded that she set up a facebook account for me that night on her blackberry with a wonderful picture that she snapped on her phone.  So yeah, apparently I'm a new facebook member.  I'll let you know how that goes.

It was cool to hang with her friends but I didn't really get a chance to talk to her one on one.  I'm having a hard time reading her.  In fact I am beginning to realize that I'm not terribly good at reading people at all.  But again, I'm not worried like I was about C.  I'm not gonna sweat it.

Sox Yanks game in a little while.  I've had a few beers already.  I'm getting prepared for a long ridiculous day/night.

I'm off to Fenway.

Go Sox!

No comments: