WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Uncle Sam Wants YOU!

It's been quite a week/weekend thus far.  I'll try to summarize.  

Wednesday I went out with K, the Russian I met at the bar.  I met her at her house and we went for sushi.  (Side Note:  She looked absolutely beautiful.  This is the first time I've seen her made up and with clothes on that really showed off her figure.  Stunning.  She was turning heads all night.)  We sat, ate and talked.  After, I was stumped as to what to do.  I literally was trying to think ALL day long about what I was going to do with her.  I apologized and she suggested a movie again.  She said "It is not trouble at all, I love the movie theater."  So we walked to the theater, bought a ticket for the nearest show time and took a walk through the Fenway Neighborhood that I used to live in.  As we were walking around the neighborhood she grabbed me and kissed me.  I've learned that she...ummm...isn't shy about making out in the street.  Which is refreshing actually, but caught me off guard to say the least.

I had to break the news to her that I was going to be in Baltimore for the next week.  It was a little harder than you think.  I mean, just think about it; a guy you've been on 1 date with takes you out and essentially says "I can't see you for the next week and a half."  Your first inclination may be toward thinking it was B.S.  I assured her, and I believe she understood and believed me, though she did sound disappointed.  I reassured her to let her know that I was not thrilled about having to spend the week in Baltimore regardless, but it was even worse since I wasn't going to be able to see her. (Note: This was at least 75% genuine.  I really would like to see her again, and it having to be a week and a half between dates does suck.  At the same time, it is probably good that there is this time to keep me from rushing into something and turning into more than it is.)

I walked her home and we spent a few minutes on her doorstep kissing, and I told her that I would call her as soon as I was back in the state.

Thursday night is a blur.  I spent it at my brother's house on the North Shore.  There was a parade, fireworks and fun people.  And enough booze that I'm not really clear on what all went on, but I woke up alone with all of my clothes on, so I guess I've got that going for me.

Friday was the big cook out at my parent's on the North Shore.  I invited a bunch of friends from town up to celebrate the holiday, and the "Girl who Was There for Me" (she will be known as L from here on) came from CT.  We drank 2 kegs of beer, bbq-ed, played volleyball and other yard games.  And needless to say, there was more than a fair amount of drunkenness.  One of the "friends" that was invited was my roommate.  Couldn't be avoided without endless BS and drama and it was just easier to invite him even though he was the LAST person I wanted to be there.

So, the last time L was around my roommate (Q) TOTALLY hit on her all night.  Though she 
wanted no part of it, he kept talking, as he tends to do, endlessly.  Her and I ended up hooking up at the end of the night, and while I was speaking to someone else about the entire incident Q was eavesdropping, as he tends to do, and heard me tell a story about how it almost didn't work out because I didn't have a condom.  At this point Q interjects "Oh, you should have told me man.  I had a few."  To which I responded "Oh yeah?"  he said "Yeah, I figured if you didn't fuck L I would have so I came prepared."  ??  Who even says that first of all?  Second, she very very clearly wanted NO part of you.  At all.

So anyway, this weekend the same thing.  I invited this A-hole because I didn't want to leave him out and deal with his bitching, and he gets up there and IMMEDIATELY starts hitting on L.  Again, NO CHANCE dude, and she was definitely there to hook up with me in no uncertain terms.  So by the end of the night L and I are sitting kind of close, chatting, being a little playful, and I look up and I'm getting the look of death from Q.

I laughed in his face.  Kind of more rude than I should have been, but honestly, fuck you.  This was the culmination of tons of bullshit over the last few months.  He turned around a walked away without saying a word, as he should have.

(Randome Side Note:  L isn't stand out hot.  She is definitely attractive, but if you saw her on the street she might not really turn your head.  However, what was TOTALLY unexpected to me was how AMAZING her body is.  This morning is the first time I saw her with no clothes when it was light.  Just caught me a little off guard.)

Spent today on the boat going to the beach and swimming.  It wasn't an ideal day, but it was fun.  Q decided he would tag along as the 5th wheel.  Boy was I excited.

And now it is Saturday night and I'm sitting in my apartment alone blogging.  I don't have a problem with this at all because honestly, after the last two nights I need to take some time off from partying.  Tonight is definitely one of those nights that having someone to stay home with would be great, but alas I do not.  I'm good though.  I have to pack and get ready for my lovely week in Maryland.

I hope your Saturdays are more exciting than mine has been.

(Comment addressal:  It seems that the general consensus is that me dating a 20 year old is just fine, which is what I suspected.  Maybe Becky is just jealous ;)

Thanks again for reading and posting.

No comments: