WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Someday I may understand, but probably not....

So the Russian texted me last night because she was on the green line home.  She said she wanted to see me and say hello.  I was actually in bed, but she gets off the subway at the stop that is literally right outside my front door, so I threw on some clothes and met her downstairs.  She immediately grabbed me and started kissing me, and essentially humping my leg. (Sorry for the umm...crass description, but nothing else really suitably describes what she was doing to me)

Now, to me this means something.  You come to my house in the middle of the night, grab me, start kissing me (sloppy, wet, lots of tongue kissing me) and grinding on my leg.  I mean, what would you think?  So I invite her upstairs.  She gives me a look like she's thinking about it then says "No, I must go home." (Again, Russian accent = super hot.  Maybe it's just me)

I figure she's playing a little game, so I beg a little bit, and tell her that I don't really feel comfortable with her walking through the streets at 1230 at night (Note:  This is honestly true.  I do have a problem with girls and women walking the streets of Boston alone at this time of night.  Chances are nothing would ever happen, but honestly I don't know what I'd do if something did.  I would never forgive myself.)

She started to walk away.  I said "at least let me walk you home."  She declined and said "Very soon I will stay the night with you."  Then she walked to the sidewalk and stopped, looking at me, and gave me the come hither finger.  Now, again, unless my shit is waaaaay off this means something.  I go over expecting her to maybe invite me to her place?  She kisses me again and says good night.

I asked her if she was enjoying playing with me.  Fuck it.  That's what it is, I'm done beating around the bush.  "Sometimes yes.  I do."

AAAARGH.  Needless to say I was a bit frustrated when I got back inside.  I asked to text me when she got home, and she did.  "I am home, and I'm still feeling your arms on me.  I was thinking about you all night, and now I will dream about you."

Today she found out that she has to go to NYC this week and she wants to see me Friday.  Can't do it.  I have family in town from North Carolina and California this weekend, which will take up pretty much all of my time. (I'm going to try really hard to make the blogger meet up on my way out of town, I swear.)  So I've texted her to tell her.

We'll see what the response is.

In other news my car is done.  Final tally $3500.  I'll get into the details later, but its convoluted and semi BS but I may be able to get a good deal of it from my insurance company.

More to follow.  Thanks for reading

1 comment:

Lynn said...

girls really shouldn't do that to guys. shes being a straight up tease to you. and since I'm a girl I'm allowed to say that. if she simply kissed you, or gave you a "come hither stare" and that was it, it'd be different. But everything she's doing combined is total tease-worthy material. not right. but it is respectable that she is waiting to get to know you a little more before diving in. haha. good luck.