WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm an asshole...

I guess it seems fitting that my 100th post is a turning point in my life to some extent.

I slept with L this weekend.  It's my fault, and I shouldn't have done it, but I did.  And I will tell you why.  But right now I need to call E back and figure out what I'm going to do about that.....

Just as an....anniversary I guess? for my 100th post I would sincerely like to thank all of you who read.  And though I haven't exactly stuck to the mission statement I made when I started this blog, I think that what I have done has been open and honest about myself and my life to an extent that I have yet to be able to reach in my everyday life.

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting.  It does not go unappreciated.

No comments: