WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Opening Statements

Hello Cyberspace.
I guess I'm a blogger now?  No, thats not right, I think if I were blogging for years and some random upstart wrote 1 entry and called himself a blogger I would take offense.  At any rate, I guess a pseudo mission statement would be a good place to start no?  Well, let me see if I can come up with something clever/deep/humorous.

The point of this blog is being a place where I can get my thoughts on "paper".  I'm an engineer by trade, but a writer deep down.  I always have been.  The things covered will vary greatly, from sports, music and entertainment to social commentary (you're excited, you know it) and personal commentary.  Feedback is much appreciated, though people who just want to write harsh B.S. without anything to back it up should just move on.  I will try to be as studious as possible in updating, with an optimistic minimum of one entry per week, but hopefully much more.  I hope my blog can turn into a place where people can have Athenian and academic conversations on everything.  No voice will be muted for disagreement, though keeping the dialogue civil will be required.

I hope you enjoy.

-Nick

No comments: