WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm not Barack Obama bad...buuut...

Last night was fantastic.  Caitlin (yes, apparently it's spelled with a C, and no Y.  Which is weird, because as I recall she typed her name into my phone, and spelled it the other way...but it was late, and I was drunk, so maybe it was me.) came into town, we went out for dinner.  It was wonderful.  She was a joy to talk to.  I had a wonderful time with her and I can only hope she felt the same way I did.  After dinner we went bowling with a few of my friends at Jillian's.  As the title says, I'm not Barack Obama bad, but she beat me.  Pretty handily.  Which was hilarious.  Then we went to another bar for a few drinks.  She got along well with my group of friends and was friendly and outgoing the whole night, which is something I truly value.  Then we came back to my place.

Caitlin stayed over, which was a pleasant surprise.  We didn't...umm...seal the deal as it were.  It is one of those situations where I don't want to do that too soon.  We were both REALLY drunk too, so the fact that we restrained ourselves says a lot to me.  This morning she left early to go home.

Now, she said she had fun, and seemed genuine about it, and that she wanted to see me again, but I'm ridiculous and I can't help having these stupid feelings of doubt. Again, it did seem like she had a good time, and last night she was very affectionate.  But this morning, not so much.  There was affection, but not as much.  I'm sure it was more about morning breath than anything else.  It is so odd, because I am honestly not this neurotic.  I really just need to relax and go with the flow, but for some reason lately I've been all bent out of shape over girls.  It's so stupid.  I barely know this girl.  She seems nice, she is beautiful, and she is fun, but I know NOTHING about her.  She could be nuts.  She could be a spoiled brat.  And here I am legitimately concerned whether she is into me or not.  I need to relax and just have fun.  That is my goal.  I'm going to enjoy the single life while I've got it, and if the perfect girl falls in my lap and it is meant to be more, it will work out.

Wish me luck.

No comments: