WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm a hypocrite

I'm sick at the moment.  Somehow got a cold, which is surprising considering the amount of hard alcohol I've been drinking lately.  Just goes to show, the kill it with booze method does NOT work.  Anyway, I'm not in a state of mind to create a deep well thought out post at this point, but figured I should post something since its been a few days.

So I went to a bar this weekend.  I didn't "try" to pick up girls, but was introduced with a wink and a nod t
o a girl named Daniella.   I LOVE the name.  Anyway, here's the problem with the bar pick up late night at the bar.  I had to be at least 10 beers and 4-5 shots of Jagermeister deep at this point so needless to say I didn't have my best...umm...game.  I didn't even get her phone num
ber.  I was
 WAY too drunk to put together coherent sentences, let alone pick up a beautiful gi
rl.  Swing and a miss as they say.

In other news, the girl who didn't want to see me again shot me a drunk text message Saturday night.  I don't know how to feel about this.  It is either she actually does want to see me again and is playing hard to get, or I was the surest easiest possible hook up she could think of at the time.  I haven't had a chance to ask, though I'm not sure how you ask that question.

Ok, I'm gonna pound some Nyquil and take a nap.  Happy Monday!

No comments: