WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Filthy Savages!

My car got hit while parked on the side of the road.  AGAIN.  This is the second time in two months that some dickless piece of trash has smashed into my car while it was parked and driven away without so much as a letter.  Quite frankly, it is getting pretty old.  As Vincent Vega said in Pulp Fiction "You don't fuck with another man's vehicle....It would have been worth him doing it if I could have just caught him doing it."  Note to anyone who happens to read this blog, when you smash into someone, at least have the courtesy to leave a note and take responsibility for your fuck up.  There are few things lower than trashing someone else's ride and then just disappearing into the night like a gutless weasel.  This is turning into a HORRIBLE week....someone help me!!!!  I'm not saying anything...but just watch....

No comments: