WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update!!!! Houston, the problem is solved...

As you can tell from all of the exclamation points, I'm excited.  I made "the call."  It went as well as it could go!  I explained to Kaitlyn that I wasn't going to be on the North Shore this weekend, then said "Well, that is kind of a lie because I will be there Saturday night, but it is my mom's birthday so I will be spending the night with her."  She sounded disappointed, then I said "But." and invited her into the city for dinner, and bowling after at my friend's birthday party.  "I LOVE bowling!" she said.  And that is where we are.  She is coming Friday.  I will keep you all post.

Thanks for reading.  Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

voiceinmyhead said...

wooooooooooohoooooo, hope all goes well :P