WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Monday, May 5, 2008

Trivia Guy


So, Trivia Guy is this really nerdy guy who does trivia at the bar across the street from my house.  I feel bad, but honestly, when I happen to walk in on trivia night, I leave because of him.  Ya know people who just try a LITTLE too hard?  Well trivia guy tries WAY too hard.  Also, he's one of those kids who wears shorts all the time.  You all know someone like this, the person who wears shorts every day...like...late January, 13 degrees outside?  He also wears Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars, which I normally have absolutely no problem with, but seriously, Trivia Guy is about 5'6 145 pounds...his shoes are at least a size 14.  They look like Side Show Bob's shoes.  I should laugh, but for some reason it really bothers me...Also, he plays THE LAMEST music between questions.  Let me think of some gems here...I believe there was some Tiffany this evening...a little Real McCoy...Mariah Carey's greatest hits...you get where I'm going with this.  So I said to my friend today "Ya know, I don't even know trivia guy, but I don't like him."  What a horrible thing to say??  WHERE did that come from?  Trivia guy is probably an ok guy.  I shouldn't hate him because he has goofy shoes and likes 80's girl music.  Quite frankly I'm disappointed in myself.  But I still won't be going to trivia night any time soon....

No comments: