WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm not a poet

I float, endlessly
with a wanton disregard for myself.
All I think of is you,
whoever you are, wherever you are.
I know you are out there somewhere,
just waiting for me to discover.
Is it a fools errand,
to believe that the perfect person could possibly be?
Am I kidding myself?
Have I already thrown away "as good as it gets?"
How can I know if you even exist?
Or am I doomed to failed relationship
after failed relationship,
holding out for the perfect one that isn't there?
Until I find you I will wander,
like a drifter without a home,
and you on the back of my mind
as a hopeful memory of what could be.

1 comment:

Julie said...

"I float, endlessly"

That should have been the name of my blog. I feel you.