WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We've been avoiding this for too long
Luxury is temporary then its gone
I thought that we would happen
I guess I'm wrong
We'll say "Hi" on the streeet
And then we'll move along
I know this will be awkward
But not for long
Cause soon you'll have a new boy
To sing you songs

I will not forget you
Nor will I accept the blame
I will see you on Good Friday

I'm sorry I could not do this yesterday
And tomorrow I am I busy
And what it is I can not say
And Saturday's no good, 
Don't you know there's a rock n roll show
So it has to be good friday, 
Then it's so long
       
-The Black Crowes

Pertinent?  This is why I love these guys.  Download the iTunes Originals album (minus the talking.)  I've been playing it for the last 2 weeks.

No comments: