WELCOME TO MY HEAD

Here it is....for the world to see....
Please read, and tell your friends...
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT!!!!

Quote of the....well....however long it takes for me to get a new one.

"You don't miss your water
Till your well runs dry."
-The Black Crowes

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mission: Failed

So I was in Vermont last night.  Went to hang out with a friend, and get out of the city.  Went out to a few bars in Brattleboro.  Downtown Brattleboro, VT has a bunch of pretty good bars.  So I called L2 on Thursday night, and got the two ring, straight to voicemail.  I didn't leave a message.  Not sure if it was cuz she didn't have service, was on the phone or just sent it straight to VM when she saw it was me.  So I went to bed and didn't think about it.  Friday I talked to my friend Becky about it and told her I was just about done dealing with this girl.  She asked if I left a VM and I said no, and she suggested that there are a million ways she could have missed the call and that if I didn't leave a VM she may not even have known that I called.  So last night I figured what the hell, I'll give her a call.  I went out to the sidewalk and made the call.  She didn't answer and I left a message.

She texted m a few minutes later with a text that said: Hey, whats up?

I didn't know how to respond to that so I asked for advice from the girls that we were hanging out with.  An overall consensus was reached and I replied:  Not much, I'm in VT.  What is up with you?

Her response: Enjoying the weekend.  

Now, the fact that I actually got a response or two means something to me, but all of the girls that we were hanging out with said "She's not interested.  You're wasting your time"

So I didn't respond last night.  It seems that the girls we were hanging out with and voiceinmyhead are basically reaching the same conclusion.  So I guess I just stop trying at this point?  I dunno.

Another girl who wants nothing to do with me.  Becoming the story of my life.

Tonight L is in town.  Going to go do some bbq-ing at a friend's house and then maybe head out to Harvard Square for some drinks depending on the weather.  Should be a good time, and at that very least keep my mind off of L2.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I used to drive up to brattleboro a lot when I was at umass. its got a great used book store and a used record store too I really like.

I feel the same way you do personally when it comes to pursuing guys. If they aren't being responsive its really not worth your time. Your instinct is probably right.